T-62 Gunnery - "Use the Force.."?

BigBadVuk

Sure,

Just PM me the brief text and I'll put it in.

"brief" - means the same length as the others (so 5 lines or so) otherwise people will be concerned that you get two paragraphs and they don't.

Also if you write it, there is no risk of me missing something you feel is important when I edit it (which I'd have to do with that existing entry).

Basically Who, What, Where, When, - without becoming "War and Peace". :)

Another thing that makes T-62 gunnery tricky is the range scales are aligned with the ballistics of the original rounds (BM-4 in case of the sabot scale and the HEAT scale is calibrated for BK-4M). It's particularly noticeable when in the gunnery range scenario you're forced to shoot the BK-15 HEAT round - even if you get your range estimation just right you still have to "translate" it to "scale range".

good point imp!

further more, as many have said already: I have yet to be yelled at by a VU in any sim because i didn't know what i was doing. if you're unsure, ask questions. It shows you're paying attention. Not to be too advertismental, but i personally noticed kanium.eu, and can highly recommend them for new players - they've been patient with me (only played this game for a 6 weeks or so now!), and have always given me no more than i feel comfortable managing. if i don't feel happy to take a role, they have figured it out around folks like me and found me a job.

heck, even if you're not up for running so much as a tank, you can gun/observe. 

As long you try your best, its good enough :D

come along to see us next time or find a VU that suits your time zone. the learning and experience you gather is exponential!

• 4 weeks later...

yup biggest handicap of the T62. not being able to tractk target let alone rotate turret during reload. that and it has no rangefinding device. 

nonetheless id hope to  see a fully modelled interior of the T62 one day, not even the original one, but it would be neat oto have the T62M

Edited by Kev2go