Why no out cry when Russian attacks BBC

HawkEye

May I ask, but exactly what was the intent of providing citizenship to a people that are in a breakaway province in another state's borders? Was its intent to provide a casus belli in case the state in question attempts to reassert its power and sovereignty over the region?

Also when did Russia provide citizenship to a vast majority of the South Ossetians? Was this within the past 12 months or sometime further in the past?

Gruzia(Georgia), USA, PACE and NATO killed my 2000 citizens

Are you sure about that ?

Your country revised the death count of the Georgians from South Ossetia from 2000 to 160. Big change of numbers!

Maybe the USA should give American passports to all of the people Gruzia so we can protect them too.

The biggest out cry from the world should come not when the Russians attack western reports , but when the systematically kill off the Russian reporters that try to tell the truth about the corruption and lies that your Russian leaders do to the poor people.

Are you sure about that ?

Your country revised the death count of the Georgians from South Ossetia from 2000 to 160. Big change of numbers!

Maybe the USA should give American passports to all of the people Gruzia so we can protect them too.

USA, NATO, Izrael, Ukraine have brought too much weapons to Gruzia not for defense (from whom?) but for attack on other country.

And South Osetia is not part of Gruzia. Learn russian language and read laws of that time in USSR. Gruzia has broke the law and begun the war against people of other country.

The biggest out cry from the world should come not when the Russians attack western reports , but when the systematically kill off the Russian reporters that try to tell the truth about the corruption and lies that your Russian leaders do to the poor people.

Why the world don't cry when, for example, England took cover for all world's terrorists?

Why the world don't cry when the reporters are lying on West TV?

And don't say "world", because too much nations don't think that "west world" is their world.

Your "world" is world of bandit's NATO's crowd.

And NATO's countries can't say something against USA, because they are slaves of USA.

And don't say anything about my prezident - I was voting for Putin and after him for Medvedev. They are real men.

Sorry, but in RF clowns are in circus, not in USA government ;)

And about corruption in USA or NATO's countries - watch the TV, we are laughing how corrupted government of West talking about corruption in other countries.

Only not USA and NATO could teach us to live :)

AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT PRECEDENT OF KOSOVO!!!

YOU'VE CHOOSE WORLD'S ORDER!!!

TAKE IT ON ALL EARTH!!!

AND YOU'RE LOOSERS IN IRAQ, AFGHAN, IRAN AND ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!

May I ask, but exactly what was the intent of providing citizenship to a people that are in a breakaway province in another state's borders? Was its intent to provide a casus belli in case the state in question attempts to reassert its power and sovereignty over the region?

Also when did Russia provide citizenship to a vast majority of the South Ossetians? Was this within the past 12 months or sometime further in the past?

What doing NATO in Asia so far from the Atlantic Ocean?

Are you the Police of Earth? ;)

You have destroyed so many sovereign countries, why did you do that?

Tell me where is the nuclear and chemical weapon in Iraq?

Do you think that "West world" is the best?

In 90th it was promise from West to Gorbachev that NATO will not go to East.

You broke your promise, you're not man, you're only gomoseky-pederasts.

How much "troops" (deadmen) in Iraq, Afgan etc. you took?

It's GOD's damn on West world

P.S.: more than 100 peacekeepers from RF were killed during 15 years from 90th for defending civil citizens of Abhazia and South Osetia from Gruzin's bandits.

And our peacekeepers not bullshit from Europe, which peacekeepers leaved civils of Kosovo for murdering from bandits.

P.P.S.: Who knows the game "T-72 Balkans on fire"?

In last events this game has become real and I can put my sabot on NATO's tanks with pleasure :)

I'm doing this in the game, but our tankers do it on real targets ;)

NATO will not come here!!!

What doing NATO in Asia so far from the Atlantic Ocean?

Are you the Police of Earth? ;)

You have destroyed so many sovereign countries, why did you do that?

Tell me where is the nuclear and chemical weapon in Iraq?

Do you think that "West world" is the best?

In 90th it was promise from West to Gorbachev that NATO will not go to East.

You broke your promise, you're not man, you're only gomoseky-pederasts.

How much "troops" (deadmen) in Iraq, Afgan etc. you took?

It's GOD's damn on West world

P.S.: more than 100 peacekeepers from RF were killed during 15 years from 90th for defending civil citizens of Abhazia and South Osetia from Gruzin's bandits.

And our peacekeepers not bullshit from Europe, which peacekeepers leaved civils of Kosovo for murdering from bandits.

P.P.S.: Who knows the game "T-72 Balkans on fire"?

In last events this game has become real and I can put my sabot on NATO's tanks with pleasure :)

I notice that the questions that I asked had failed to be answered. Eh, but I will see what I can do with yours in order of appearance.

1. Geo-political idiocy or an attempt to support a country which is supporting the US in the GWOT. Take your pick.

2. Apparently. But under our tutelage the world has seen great prosperity rather than seeing the US using its power to attempt to create a traditional empire designed to better itself only. Good or bad? Ask your priest, rabbi, etc.

3. The only two instances of the destruction of a state that I know of off the top of my head are Germany in WW2 (with great help from Rodina) and Iraq. Both were done to provide a better form of government for them (I.E., a democratic system). If however you are speaking of Russia's slavic brother, Yugoslavia (more specifically Serbia) it was to protect the Albanians. Good or bad? Ask your priest, rabbi, etc.

4. A figment of poor intelligence at best.

5. Based on what parameter? The "West" (I.E., westernized countries) are generally the most wealthy though suffer demographic issues (low birth rate). They also tend to have a high regard to human rights and have a tendency towards thinking about humanitarian issues. They however are also being eclipsed when it comes to power by China and India along with "Petro-Empires" such as Russia and Iran due to peak oil (the Petro-Empires) and demographic issues (India and China). Good or bad? Ask your priest, rabbi, etc.

I notice that the questions that I asked had failed to be answered. Eh, but I will see what I can do with yours in order of appearance.

1. Geo-political idiocy or an attempt to support a country which is supporting the US in the GWOT. Take your pick.

2. Apparently. But under our tutelage the world has seen great prosperity rather than seeing the US using its power to attempt to create a traditional empire designed to better itself only. Good or bad? Ask your priest, rabbi, etc.

3. The only two instances of the destruction of a state that I know of off the top of my head are Germany in WW2 (with great help from Rodina) and Iraq. Both were done to provide a better form of government for them (I.E., a democratic system). If however you are speaking of Russia's slavic brother, Yugoslavia (more specifically Serbia) it was to protect the Albanians. Good or bad? Ask your priest, rabbi, etc.

4. A figment of poor intelligence at best.

5. Based on what parameter? The "West" (I.E., westernized countries) are generally the most wealthy though suffer demographic issues (low birth rate). They also tend to have a high regard to human rights and have a tendency towards thinking about humanitarian issues. They however are also being eclipsed when it comes to power by China and India along with "Petro-Empires" such as Russia and Iran due to peak oil (the Petro-Empires) and demographic issues (India and China). Good or bad? Ask your priest, rabbi, etc.

Ha-ha-ha, it's very funny to talk with man from West, because we (you and i) have oppositions almost on all events in the world.

My arguments are not good for you.

I don't wanna listen your arguments.

West was listened about badtales of "Russian danger", what was really only tales.

But I know that were and now exist the real plans of destruction of my country after 40th with military power of USA and NATO.

West always talks about power of oil-produced countries :)

If you afraid of oil and gaz from RF, don't buy them ;)

Why so many "Ask your priest, rabbi, etc"?

Are the priests or church the last instance of truth?

So many priests especially at West are just pedofills and gomoseki :(

God is not in church - God is in your mind.

P.S.: Whole world knows that 09/11 was made by special services of USA, only USA's government says "No-no-no".

Whole world knows that special services of USA killed Kennedy, only USA's government says "No-no-no".

And once more - Japan must be pleased to USA for nuclear bombing on 06/08/1945 and 09/08/1945 on Hiroshima and Nagasaki? ;)

Yes, I can see how partnership and close relations with Russia is SO much more tempting than getting some western backing. You convinced me. But I must say, for all your fervour, you don't troll very well.

I'm not BBC(NBC, CBS etc)-singer to troll for you "The Lullaby" ;)

Maybe, but your tanks are shooting at tanks made by your country.If they blow easy it has nothing to do with NATO. In fact America noticed this problem with Russian made tanks in GW 1 and 2. And it wasn't American tanks doing most of the killing, but its APC's .

And don't say anything about my prezident - I was voting for Putin and after him for Medvedev. They are real men.

Yes they are real men.

Real men like Stalin who killed more than 25 million of your own people.Is that more than the Nazis?

Real men like Saddam Hussein , who feed your leaders corrupt money under the eye of the UN and made them rich men....these are the men who plundered the small riches of the old government you had and are now trying to make sure no one can challenge them by murdering the opposition.

Real men like any old dictator......the west knows one when they see one.

:) ( interchange with insulting finger)

I'm not BBC(NBC, CBS etc)-singer to troll for you "The Lullaby" ;)

But then again, those who keep goats in the back yard never have to worry about the grass. And while it is more humane to merely ask the gophers to vacate the premises, at the end of the day you will often need more than just words.

Yes they are real men.

Real men like Stalin who killed more than 25 million of your own people.Is that more than the Nazis?

Real men like Saddam Hussein , who feed your leaders corrupt money under the eye of the UN and made them rich men....these are the men who plundered the small riches of the old government you had and are now trying to make sure no one can challenge them by murdering the opposition.

Real men like any old dictator......the west knows one when they see one.

:) ( interchange with insulting finger)

I'm agree with you about Stalin (he was really gruzin Dzugashvili like Saakashvili) and Saddam Hussein - they are bandits, and Soviet people blame on Stalin-Dzugashvili yet in 50th.

But now Saakashvili like his relative Stalin-Dzugashvili become agressor and dictator, murder and just psypho-sick man, who is eating his own tie like clown :)

Saakashvili is really not the man (ha-ha-ha)