Polska Grupa SB // Polish SB Group ?

Belphe

Czesc,

Zastanawiam sie czy sa tu jakies polskie grupy aktywnie grajace w Steel Beasts?

Pozdrawiam!

========================================================

Hi,

I was wondering if there were any Polish groups around that actively play Steel Beasts?

Thanks!

Hmm, I remember there was a Steelbeasts forum in the ×.pl domain. Don't know how active they are as i can't read polish.

edit: and there was at least on player from poland with kanium.eu...

Edited by Grenny

And you will be welcome to play with us at Kanium , we used to have 2 polish guys but they havent been active for 3-4 months but i can provide the tags if you pm me so you can contact them your self.

We play with most groups/VU in one way or another

MD

Hi. I think there are no active Polish SB groups at the moment. There used to be one back in the Steel Beasts Gold days I think but I did not play online then. I am a member of one of the VU units. We have one more Polish guy who lives in the US though. I don't know about the other groups though. I haven't had time to be online lately. 

Dobrze widzieć, że nie jestem jedną osobą z Polski, która gra w Steel Beasts. / It's good to see that I'm not the only Polish person how plays Steel Beasts. ;) 

I've never seen any polish VU's. But there are a very small community ,our tanksim.pl, 4-5 people playing together. And Kanium.eu - professionalism nad patient people. Very interesting scenarios against real Opfor.

On the polish Arma's forums ,also finds a few people, who have SB's licenses. It is a pity that you can not gather all the people in one place.

P.S. Ja również ciesze się, że są osoby z Polski, które się udzielają tutaj.

Edited by Andres87

3 hours ago, Grenny said:

As Poland's army now has more Leopards then the german, maybe there will be more interesst and players from Poland in the future.

+1

When I was a member of SVU  we had a polish chap playing with us for a while.

But when War thunder was released he stated playing it instead

HI Andre87

I would suggest trying to form your own VU by promoting SB on polish milsim sites

As Grenny has stated The leo-2 and T-72 are  the MBT of the polish military so that should be a good selling point.

As for setting up a VU its pretty easy I have seen it done by a newbie before who now has one of the largest VU's playing SB.

Plenty of advice available if you need it, and a whole catalogue of mission in the download section.

If I may, the equipment our army uses (vehicles). Can be usefull if someone want to create scenarios including Polish Armed Forces.

MBT's:
Leopard 2A5 - 105 in our arsenal;

Leopard 2A4 - 142 in our arsenal;

PT-91 Twardy - equivalent can be a T-72M4Cz or T-72B1 with Kontakt-1 ERA, we have 232 in our arsenal;

T-72M1 - around 500 in total, but only around 140 in active service.

IFV's:
BMP-1 - to be replaced by new IFV, around 1000+ in our arsenal;

KTO Rosomak - it's based on Patria AMV, equivalent in SB right now can be NZLAV-IMV, around 800 in all variants, probably when production will end it will be more than 1000.

Artillery:

2S1 Gvozdika - to be replaced by new 155mm Krab SPH;

BM-21 - can be used both as BM-21 or equivalent to WR-40 Langusta.

APC's:

Various support variants of MT-LB and M113.

Support:

ARV - Wisent ARV as equivalent to our standard BPz2.

AA - ZSU-23-4 or Tunguska as equivalent to ZSU-23-4MP Biała.

Biber assault brigde.

We also use various BRDM-2 variants.

For infantry AT weapons RPG-7 with PG-7M or PG-7VL are ok + Spike ATGM's. Our standard weapons are using NATO 5,56x45mm and 7,62x51mm ammo, reserves use 7,62x39mm and 7,62x54mm ammo. We also use HMG's that uses both 12,7x99mm or 12,7x108mm ammo. 40mm GMG's are also in use by infantry, be it Mk19 Mod3 or HK GMG AFAIK, I only see Mk19's in person.

Edited by Damian90

9 minutes ago, Damian90 said:

If I may, the equipment our army uses (vehicles). Can be usefull if someone want to create scenarios including Polish Armed Forces.

Great information Damian90. Thank you!  This will be very useful for scenarios i'm going to do in future! 

9 hours ago, Damian90 said:

Here is also full structure of the ground forces.

Poland_Land_Forces.png

And as a side note. Each tank battalion have 58 tanks.

What we still need are some skins for PL tanks and IFV. The least would be a Leo2 with Hussar-wings on the turret side.

341.jpg

Our Leopard 2A4 and Leopard 2A5. Note that Leopard 2A4 uses the older camouflage pattern, Leopard 2A5 uses newer pattern.

In general more photos of our vehicles you can find at this album I made during last years Armed Forces Day.

http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/dratka1/Warsaw Army Day 2015/story

There are photos of vehicles used today, as well as some pieces in two museums in Warsaw. Hope you guys gonna enjoy it, and it might be usefull.

Wow! You took a lot of amazing photos! Thank you for being so kind as to share these with us.

As many of the models are getting an update for 4.0, with all this information I would not be surprised if someone decided to make a Polish skin pack after 4.0 releases.

Well, the best is just to visit Warsaw during Armed Forces Day 15th August, besides the great parade, there is also static display of our Armed Forces and allied forces that are invited, and also all museums are open for free.

As for costs, visitors from EU and US, Canada would find everything rather extremely cheap. And of course everyone is welcome. ;)

Last year I seen a lot of visitors from other countries.

Why it's worth to visit? Well besides all museums being open for free, and organizing various events, armed forces during static display allow visitors to get around and inside vehicles, talk with soldiers, get familirize with some of equipment, small arms and so on. It's really a great day, and also a big holiday in Poland, because armed forces are deeply respected by the nation.

Edited by Damian90

On 8.07.2016 at 6:45 PM, Marko said:

HI Andre87

I would suggest trying to form your own VU by promoting SB on polish milsim sites

As Grenny has stated The leo-2 and T-72 are  the MBT of the polish military so that should be a good selling point.

As for setting up a VU its pretty easy I have seen it done by a newbie before who now has one of the largest VU's playing SB.

Plenty of advice available if you need it, and a whole catalogue of mission in the download section.

Hi Marko.

I didn't have the ability to unite people in any group.
We play in a loose group , sometimes every weekend or every few months.
I am mostly a fan Coldwar Era, waiting impatiently for the update to version 4.0.
People wake up and again will fight a common battle in interest scenarios.

Edited by Andres87
wrong links

On 7/9/2016 at 7:44 AM, Damian90 said:

Well, the best is just to visit Warsaw during Armed Forces Day 15th August, besides the great parade, there is also static display of our Armed Forces and allied forces that are invited, and also all museums are open for free. ...

Well, if I ever make it to Europe, I know when and where one of the places I will visit! :D