Greetings to all!

Red2112

Greetings folks,

New to the SB comunity and thought I should say hello to everyone! Been simming for some time now and used to be a member of the Seawolves.org when at it´s peak (remember ICQ?).  Just got a one month trial with SB which I have been wanting to try for some years now.  I also enjoy wargames such as Flashpoint Campigns Red Storm, Combat Mission Black Sea / Battle for Normandy, Germany at War Barbarossa 1941.  Mostly a flight simmer, DCS (Combained Arms as well), Prepars3D, (RC) Phoenix 7, RealFlight 5.  Other sims, Armored Warfare, Arma III, Star Citizen, Take on Mars.

Other hobbys, RC planes and helis, musician (guitar, bass, drums, keys), woodcarving, mountaineering. Known members in SB, Overlord from my virtual squad, escuadron69.

Just getting the grips with SB and doing the tutos for now, but hope to be proficiant soon and be able to join some of you online soon.

Best way I can think of saying hello, enjoy...

Best regards to all,

Mike V. (Red2112)

Edited by Red2112

Welcome aboard good sir.

I think you will find this to be an excellent community and that Steel Beasts is one of the best simulators and probably the best AFV simulator out there, at least in my humble opinion it is.

Also, thank you for posting that amazing video! You sir, are a magician.

Thank you all for your kind and warm welcome!  Thank you for your guidence also! I have had a glance around the forum and apart from alot of useful info, I see alot of wisdom with some of you also, so I hope to learn alot too which is great!  

Yes Homer a long time Rush fan, since Hemesphires, I was 16 then! Red = Red Barcheta and 2112, well you know ;-) Sabbath fan too from my avatar, aslo since the 80´s!

Iam a Bradley guy so you can guess which AFV Iam starting with.

Thanks again folks!

Button up....

Care,

Red

My guess is that not only your unit is involved, but also who´s behind it. Will just have to wait and see B|

As most things, you go with what you like first, be it eyecandy or not, you will get to grow with the rest in time.  Iam sure I will, but I have to start somewhere that´s for sure.

Care.