Home build office?

Red2112

Hi folks,

Just out of curiosity.  Hasent anybody thought of, or has build a home "tank deck" out of SB?  You know, like they do with home build flight decks (cockpits, but women don´t call them that way) with flight simulators.

Care,

Red

43 minutes ago, Red2112 said:

Hi folks,

Just out of curiosity.  Hasent anybody thought of, or has build a home "tank deck" out of SB?  You know, like they do with home build flight decks (cockpits, but women don´t call them that way) with flight simulators.

Care,

Red

There's a company you can use on line that will turn any pics in to wall paper

I was thinking if I ever build such a set up.

I would wall paper my box room to look like a AFV,s interior.

The wife mite have some thing to say about it though. LoL

Thank you for the info!

I do see some sweet joysticks/controller surfaces in the thread, but I was thinking a bit more of imersion instead.  Something like this...

Marko, I think the biggest problem is not the deck, but if the wife will let you for most of us ;-)

I´ll tell you my recent achievement regarding this issue.  Some day´s ago (since we have 2 pc´s at home), I started teaching the wifey how to fly a Su25T in DCS World.  She since has been more comprehesive and even enjoy´s flying!  Tried the same with Armored Warfare but she looses orientation easly LOL.

Thanks again folks!

Good care,

Red

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Red2112 said:

Glad you liked it Vikingo! Yeah bilingual here, born in Spain, raised in US/Canada.

Great amigo! Here from Argentina (I'm 1/2 Spanish, 1/2 Argentine B|) was living at Palma de Mallorca long time. Someday I will return to homeland but not sure about Palma, not many tanks there xD But the girls... :x Saludos!

23 minutes ago, Vikingo said:

Great amigo! Here from Argentina (I'm 1/2 Spanish, 1/2 Argentine B|) was living at Palma de Mallorca long time. Someday I will return to homeland but not sure about Palma, not many tanks there xD But the girls... :x Saludos!

Greetings from Spain where the rain is the same (says Jimmy Hendrix) :D No, no tanks in Palma only "Ala 49" which focus on SAR and martime surveillance.

http://www.ejercitodelaire.mde.es/ea/pag?idDoc=12D0675F0BD5F649C12575C5003A89DE&idRef=BF413D8334420D3DC12578B100358748

Iam close to the "Costa Brava" about 40km so plenty of buns in the sun ¬¬

Saludos!

2 minutes ago, Red2112 said:

Greetings from Spain where the rain is the same (says Jimmy Hendrix) :D No, no tanks in Palma only "Ala 49" which focus on SAR and martime surveillance.

http://www.ejercitodelaire.mde.es/ea/pag?idDoc=12D0675F0BD5F649C12575C5003A89DE&idRef=BF413D8334420D3DC12578B100358748

Iam close to the "Costa Brava" about 40km so plenty of buns in the sun ¬¬

Saludos!

Muy bien!! So my next location at Spain have to be close to Costa Brava B| Yes, some days the sun of Mallorca can burn your brain and you get bored of "all days the same" and want to see a cloud in the sky, weird but it was like that ^_^ Hasta luego amigo!  

2 minutes ago, Vikingo said:

Muy bien!! So my next location at Spain have to be close to Costa Brava B| Yes, some days the sun of Mallorca can burn your brain and you get bored of "all days the same" and want to see a cloud in the sky, weird but it was like that ^_^ Hasta luego amigo!  

Yeah, I know what you mean!  Happend to me when we lived in Florida, and its not an Island!  Also happen when I was in the army (Legion) here in Spain over at "Fuerteventura"!

It´s the constant sun and being surrounded by water! Wearing the same clothing, same weather it all gets to your head! :D

Just now, Red2112 said:

Yeah, I know what you mean!  Happend to me when we lived in Florida, and its not an Island!  Also happen when I was in the army (Legion) here in Spain over at "Fuerteventura"!

It´s the constant sun and being surrounded by water! Wearing the same clothing, same weather it all gets to your head! :D

yes!! 100% like that B| The "island thing" affects also the burning head situation. Somedays I look the +1000 planes departing each day and I want to take one and escape from the island hehe So when I return to Spain I will stay at continental lands ^_^

http://www.europapress.es/illes-balears/noticia-aeropuerto-palma-bate-record-1054-vuelos-controlados-dia-20160717152805.html