Infantry - set look

Parachuteprone

When we deploy infantry we now have the option to set the look of the squad.

The options seem to be restricted to civilian, rebel and crewmembers.

Is there a way to copy the Nation schemes into the same directory so we can display multiple uniform types on the same side ?

And also can anyone tell me what the abbreviation for the French uniform is ?

Thanks

I think I should have posted this in mods - if someone could move it for me :)

Edited by Parachuteprone

3 hours ago, Parachuteprone said:

Is there a way to copy the Nation schemes into the same directory so we can display multiple uniform types on the same side ?

I want to put a +1 for this.  I also would like to ask if we can get a "Set look of vehicles" option.

For example I'm working on a scenario with company "A" as American units, "B" as British units, and "G" as W.German units.  It's made so that they're all on "Blue" side though.

• Members
21 hours ago, Parachuteprone said:

When we deploy infantry we now have the option to set the look of the squad.

The options seem to be restricted to civilian, rebel and crewmembers.

No.

You can however create multiple allied parties and assign a different camouflage scheme to each party. You can even set each party to appear in blue color on the map. However, you can't control them all at the same time in single player mode.

6 hours ago, Ssnake said:

No.

You can however create multiple allied parties and assign a different camouflage scheme to each party. You can even set each party to appear in blue color on the map. However, you can't control them all at the same time in single player mode.

Would it be possible to make it so that other parties can be subservient to another?

Example: If Green Trigger 1 ("A Human player is CO Green") then Green is controlled by Blue

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎12 at 2:28 PM, Ssnake said:

No.

That's perfect

Thanks