"The CmAct Licence has to be activated again error 263" [Resolved][again]

Ssnake

guys the problem is still there. I have windows 10 Home. I did everything, also I did a try with Codemeter new version 6.40. My game does not launch at all. same error persisting. I sent an email to codemeter support as well to ssnake with zipped logs.

error.PNG.55f473f90dc1384b7600c79ef329b9

Edited by Chiquito

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Got it. It seems like one of the containers is damaged. Can't say yet if it's a recoverable thing. WHEN did the error occur the first time, and can you remember if Windows ran an update before it happened?

Please provide such details when contacting Wibu Systems, it helps them to cut to the chase quicker.

Hope this is of help to others...

I find that if I havent been playing SB for awhile (say two weeks), I get a start error pop-up like above. The solution for me has been to unplug the stick from my PC and plug it in again, once done I can start SB again with no pop-up errors.  This has happend quite some times now and  the solution has worked every time.  Ssnake would have sent me to hell if every time this has happend to me I would have contacted him! Iam glad to say the curse is under control :D  On Windows 10 BTW.

Seriuosly, try unplugging your Codemeter stick and re-plugging it again.  Get yourself a USB lead with a small USB hub at one end and plug the codemeter stick (or any other sticks) there, this way if you need to unplug the codemeter, all you have to do is unplug the USB lead.  This way no wear and tear of any stick is done, just on the USB lead which you can always replace if needed.

If it´s a time-based licences then Iam affraid Ssnake will need to guide you.

Porting from Windows 8 to Windows 10 is a bit picky Iam affraid. Some folks have issues with this.  The best thing to do is a clean install of Windows 10 beacuse your old OS will still be in your HD as a "old" OS, thus giving issues on some pc´s specialy with USB´s.

Edited by Red2112

• Ssnake unpinned this topic