We love videos

Rotareneg

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not going to upload a full TGIF video this week because I spent most of the time on the map messing around with artillery after I lost my vehicles, so there's not much to see beyond these few clips:

When I was engaging those infantry it wouldn't reload HE rounds unless I jumped to the external view, which I thought was a bug, but looking at the video now I can see the commander was dead, so I should have just used shift-del to reload the magazine myself (the commander normally reloads automatically it if he's alive.)

Edited by Rotareneg

19 hours ago, Rotareneg said:

I'm not going to upload a full TGIF video this week because I spent most of the time on the map messing around with artillery after I lost my vehicles, so there's not much to see beyond these few clips:

When I was engaging those infantry it wouldn't reload HE rounds unless I jumped to the external view, which I thought was a bug, but looking at the video now I can see the commander was dead, so I should have just used shift-del to reload the magazine myself (the commander normally reloads automatically it if he's alive.)

You make the Scimitar seem like a fun little vehicle to play.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Use Shift+Lase to mark the enemy tank. That's a safe method to guarantee that the computer-controlled unit is aware of the threat. It doesn't guarantee that they will open fire if multiple threats are registered, but in that situation it would probably have helped.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...