We love videos

Rotareneg

4 hours ago, Bond_Villian said:

Are these Kanium sessions?

They're simply someone (mostly Nike-Ajax in this case) saying "Hey, lets play SB today at around this time." If enough people show up they pick some scenario and play it. They've used both the Kanium and SB Teamspeak servers. It's not a VU thing or anything like that.

5 hours ago, Rotareneg said:

They're simply someone (mostly Nike-Ajax in this case) saying "Hey, lets play SB today at around this time." If enough people show up they pick some scenario and play it. They've used both the Kanium and SB Teamspeak servers. It's not a VU thing or anything like that.

Yep. Only requirement is that we have fun, and that its for everyone.

And we are trying to have one tonight. And a bigger one tomorrow. 

Usually around 2000 Viking Time, so around 1 hour 30 mins from this post.

Edited by Nike-Ajax

On 7/11/2017 at 5:39 PM, Marko said:

Another good video guys. These are really good videos. I was and I love all of the videos that have been posted above and I keep searching for legal steroids gnc and them watching again and again. Great videos. Can you post some more and more?

These are really good videos. I love all of the videos that have been posted above and I keep them watching again and again. Great videos. Can you post some more and more?

Edited by MichaelBassett

22 minutes ago, MichaelBassett said:

These are really good videos. I love all of the videos that have been posted above and I keep them watching again and again. Great videos. Can you post some more and more?

Welcome!

The videos are good, but they aren't as good as the real thing.

Suggest you link up with a "local" Virtual Unit (VU) and put your toe in the multi-player water.

Some options listed here, if you haven't looked at it already:

Edited by Gibsonm