We love videos

Rotareneg

8 hours ago, Mirzayev said:

I'm creating a series using the Camp Hornfelt series of scenarios to teach the basics of tactics at the Platoon level. Let me know if any of you guys (or gals) want to see some specific information.

It's good stuff.  I would like to see more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Numero 5. 

I'll be honest, I'm really not a huge fan of playing this mission solo. I feel like it would work best as a co-op between four to eight players, rather than Mission #1 in a "How to Play Steel Beasts" scenario pack. Maybe I just haven't found the "magic formula" for acing this mission every time, but my results seem to be a random combination of the enemy shooting at exactly the wrong moment, combined with a general decent tactical plan. That being said, if you can beat this mission reliably, you are well on your way to becoming a good Platoon Leader in the Steel Beasts world!

Ok, rant over. I'm going to modify this scenario to include enablers (2x AH-64s, a UAS, possibly some mortars,) to show how at the platoon level you can integrate them into your maneuver plan to improve general lethality and survivability. 

20 hours ago, Mirzayev said:

Numero 5. 

I'll be honest, I'm really not a huge fan of playing this mission solo. ....

Wiki updated - along with a caveat so that those who play the original M1A1(HA) versions, don't necessarily expect the same results as your M1A2SEP videos. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2019 at 9:04 AM, Mirzayev said:

I'm creating a series using the Camp Hornfelt series of scenarios to teach the basics of tactics at the Platoon level

Great, thank you!😀