We love videos

Rotareneg

1 hour ago, Ssnake said:

Thanks for cutting them to resonable lengths. :)

Indeed I fully agree with this. most of videos are wayy too long.. and in the way boring. <.<    And end up being rather uninteresting to watch, especially if one is limited with time and doesn't have that much interest to begin with. 

5 hours ago, Apocalypse 31 said:

I agree, and that's why I'm going with shorter, edited videos. 

But you did wonderful job hence i shared your videos to team Saber and those whom i thought interested.  And added those to recommended Steelbeast videos playlist on my minor YouTube channel. But anyways. Great work i hope you will keep it up! Btw... Text that explains what is happening and Music does make it all the more enjoyable too!

• 2 weeks later...

The shorter videos are great but I also enjoy the long form videos as sometimes it can be cool to sit down and see someones experience in detail and hear them talk but in some sims i

You do have long moments of just moving around and such that may be better edited out. I guess it depends on the video but for bringing new people in I imagine short videos are much better.

4 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

Why, 100% first round hit rate --- as long as they don't change course...?

AAR said 90%. ;) 

Depending on the target, there is a lot of "Kentucky Windage" applied, mainly dropping by around one target frame. Takes a fair bit of practice, as opposed to HEAT or the almighty MPAT. 

Still, it beats firing Smoke. 

Edited by Mirzayev