Stepping away after a long time.

Brun

In the 15 years I have played SB, sometimes real life interrupts it.  I have taken a couple one year breaks away from SB in the past.  It was Mid 2007 to early 2009 the last time I took a break.  Honestly if My heart ain't in it I don't bother.  Do it right, or don't do it at all is My moto.  I am at that time again.  See You all again in a year or so.       

37 minutes ago, Brun said:

In the 15 years I have played SB, sometimes real life interrupts it.  I have taken a couple one year breaks away from SB in the past.  It was Mid 2007 to early 2009 the last time I took a break.  Honestly if My heart ain't in it I don't bother.  Do it right, or don't do it at all is My moto.  I am at that time again.  See You all again in a year or so.       

Sorry to hear, you will be missed friend, a lot of good battles together and against you. Take care, Talk to you when you return.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Brun said:

Bummer to lose one of our handful of COs, but sometimes its best to recharge and start again fresh. We will be here when you return...  B|

Good luck Brun,

I took a sabbatical from SB for a while even sold my dongle

RL pressure and the need to study for exams made it a necessity, I did miss it still checked the forum every day etc

Did not play SB for six month, then on a whim bought a temp licence and regained my enthusiasm for the beast.
Its took awhile I had forgotten a lot of stuff I learned but really enjoying it again.

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 1:47 AM, Grenny said:

Well, better then getting an SB overdose ;-)

Take care Brun, you'll be missed here. And don't lose your Dongle!!

It is in it's little case, and on a shelf above My PC.