My stupid ass opinion

CalAB

Over the last few days I have read various posts from the informed to the passionate. Some of the entries have held entertainment and others border on fanaticism. As a Canadian - enjoying what must seem to those outside of my country’s sphere of influence - a life of lazy luxury, I feel compelled that I must inform you that you (in the words of emperor Palpitine) are mistaken about a great many things.

We here in the west have what we have because we believe in the right of the individual. The God given right to food, shelter, clothing, personal dignity and education regardless of race, color or religion.

This is what the west fights for and what the west will always fight for.

FREEDOM.

Freedom to choose if I shall worship God or Satan. Freedom to get up and bust my ass in an attempt to make sure my kids have food or freedom to lie in bed and die of fear.

And without a doubt, freedom to wage war against any and all who challenge this precious and dearly paid for right that is open to all who embrace true democracy and all that it means.

Over the last few days I have read various posts from the informed to the passionate. Some of the entries have held entertainment and others border on fanaticism. As a Canadian - enjoying what must seem to those outside of my country’s sphere of influence - a life of lazy luxury, I feel compelled that I must inform you that you (in the words of emperor Palpitine) are mistaken about a great many things.

We here in the west have what we have because we believe in the right of the individual. The God given right to food, shelter, clothing, personal dignity and education regardless of race, color or religion.

This is what the west fights for and what the west will always fight for.

FREEDOM.

Freedom to choose if I shall worship God or Satan. Freedom to get up and bust my ass in an attempt to make sure my kids have food or freedom to lie in bed and die of fear.

And without a doubt, freedom to wage war against any and all who challenge this precious and dearly paid for right that is open to all who embrace true democracy and all that it means.

If you are Canadian - you have rights only in Canada.

Men from USA or NATO have rights only in USA and NATO.

I can say that "freedom" for USA and NATO - it's slavery for other countries and nations.

And "West democracy" is not the best and not the democracy at all.

Your government and mass-media are not democracy - watch how West prezidents and TV are saying lies for all world.

USA's elections were not democracy - Bush has stoled the voices from other candidate.

Army of USA and NATO are means for killing others nations (Yugoslavia, Vietnam, Afganistan, Iraq, Grenada, South Osetia).

And FREEDOM of my Russian Federation much more then "freedom" of "West"

And I say too:

"FREEDOM.

Freedom to choose if I shall worship God or Satan. Freedom to get up and bust my ass in an attempt to make sure my kids have food or freedom to lie in bed and die of fear."

Here your ass is not so stupid :)

P.S.: about fanaticism - USA and NATO are so crying "We are democracy! We are democracy! We are democracy!" with fanaticism like in paranoia or schizophrenia ;)