Why no volume control for SB!

HawkEye

It would be nice to be able to control the volume of the game in order to hear my music , thats my online music or net-radio programs I like to listen too when playing the game at the same time ? on the same PC.

RocK the Casbah !Man!! I Be Jamming !!!!!!!

I agree a volume control would be great.

Its a pain in the ass to try and talk to friends on Ventrillo when the game overpowers the volume of the people you are talking to.Then the only way to turn volume down is through your speaker controls and hence also lowering Vent's volume.

Sure you can turn up Vent but then you run into the sound distortion issue if you have to go to high which with this sim you do as the sound is way to overpowering of anything in the background.

Edited by CWorth

• Moderators

It is one of those things on the list but, as you can see, it is not there now. The plan is to have four volume sliders, one for master volume of the game, one for sound effects, one for voices, and one for music (game music). As for when it will happen, well, there are other priorities right now.

• Moderators

Well, it would not be "in game music", no, it is for credits or menu screen music. I don't envision that there would be some extensive interior, exterior, tracks, or any other breakdown from just simply "sound effects". Sound effects are balanced manually, by hand and from first hand experience, to be an appropriate level from one another. But, who knows. ;)