Shhhhh! Don't tell Gibsonm

MDF

• Members

I doubt it.

I don't think he could suppress his madness when interacting with others here, and most likely it would get him perma-banned rather quickly. That at least is my semi-professional estimate. But maybe he lurks the forum or actually is a valued and active member. I don't believe it, but I couldn't prove the opposite either.

6 hours ago, Mirzayev said:

We use the Close Combat Tactical Trainer (CCTT). It is comparable, and while I am (obviously) partial to SB, it gets the job done.

http://www.peostri.army.mil/PRODUCTS/CCTT/

http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/products/close-combat-tactical-trainer.html

advantage of SB is that you can play it at home as well, not just in simulator facilities

On 9/14/2016 at 10:31 AM, ChrisWerb said:

LOL!!! Did Sparky ever materialise here on SB.com?

On 9/14/2016 at 2:59 PM, Ssnake said:

I doubt it.

I don't think he could suppress his madness when interacting with others here, and most likely it would get him perma-banned rather quickly. That at least is my semi-professional estimate. But maybe he lurks the forum or actually is a valued and active member. I don't believe it, but I couldn't prove the opposite either.

He tried but didn't past the screening process.

2 hours ago, dejawolf said:

advantage of SB is that you can play it at home as well, not just in simulator facilities

Yep. Not saying that CCTT is superior to Steel Beasts, or that Steel Beasts is superior to CCTT. We just happen to use CCTT, and it is effective in training Soldiers. 

2 hours ago, Ssnake said:

We have a screening process?

Yes. In addition to the gauntlet of automated checks, each signup is manually scrutinized and approved.  The new registrations come in at a slow enough rate to allow for this.  A couple of years back you wondered aloud why we don't get more spammers, now you know the reason.  Sorry for the late reply  :)

Sparky signed up as BlacktailDefense whom I recognized from his youtube videos.  The self deploying M113 with detachable biplane wings is pure gold.