Transferring a licence .

Marko

How do I transfer my time based licence to another machine my main rig is in for repair, wont get it back till Monday

I  have the weekend off and was looking forward to a SB weekend Session.

I have an old lap top that will just about run 4.4 I have heard you can transfer your licence.

• Members

A time-based license?

Uh, yeah. That's what you wrote, sorry.

So, I think it's something that we'd have to change in the licenses that we issue. It's a relatively new thing that CodeMeter supports now, but we haven't made a decision about that yet. So, I don't think that it'll work.

• Members

It looks like as if that would be set in the (CM runtime version 6) web admin (there is a tab "License Monitor").

I take it that licenses marked for license borrowing and end user to end user license transfer would be listed with a non-zero value in the right half (there is a small green arrow symbol on the right of the list of licenses that opens some details).

59 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

It looks like as if that would be set in the (CM runtime version 6) web admin (there is a tab "License Monitor").

I take it that licenses marked for license borrowing and end user to end user license transfer would be listed with a non-zero value in the right half (there is a small green arrow symbol on the right of the list of licenses that opens some details).

Thanks for the reply.

But my licence or should I say time/ temp licence. LoL

Is on my rig that's in for repair.

But I will know if the issue ever comes up again.

Mite just buy a second temp licence cheaper then going to the pub.:D

On 23/9/2016 at 0:33 PM, Ssnake said:

I like this. Then I can buy some license to friend testing. 

So we make the gift by the CM? 

1 hour ago, Chiquito said:

I like this. Then I can buy some license to friend testing. 

So we make the gift by the CM? 

Well you can also share licenses.

That allows someone else to use one of your licenses. You just tick a box and tell the other person to borrow it based on you IP address. The downside is your PC needs to be running for them to access it.

Edited by Gibsonm