How to select fire modes on CV9030FIN

ChrisWerb

• Members

Fire control modes are usually

<,>  -  fully stabilized

<.>  -  emergency (sights slaved to gun, no stabilization)

<->  -  manual (no powered traverse/emergency power traverse)

also there's <L> for selected tanks  -  "Stab bereit" where the primary sight is stabilized but the gun is still locked in elevation.

On 17/10/2016 at 8:08 PM, Maj.Hans said:

The same as all the others.

Page Up / Page Down

Sorry Hans, they're not all the same. That's why I got confused (not that it's not my default state).

I just made a scenario with all five CV's side by side and tried them out. Here is what the controls do. By target modes I mean Static, moving, air etc.

CV9030  / = No visible effect    PgUp = Scrolls target modes   PgDn  = Scrolls rate of fire of the 30mm.

CV9035DK and 9035NL  / = No visible effect   PgUp and PgDn select various combinatons of target mode, rate of fire, number of rounds, projectile type, fuzing etc. on their own or in combination with the other four keys in that group. Some of the combinations were a bit odd - AIR SINGLE mode got you APDS-T (DK) or APFSDS-T (NL) (according to 9035DK's video this is correct - I have no reason to doubt him, but it still seems strange). - the use of various key combinations had my head spinning and is pending further investigation!

CV9040B and CV9040C  / = Scrolls target mode   PgUp = Scrolls fuze settings for programmable rounds   PgDn toggles between Kulsgr 95LK to Kulsgr 95LK L

1. What is the difference between Kulsgr 95LK and Kulsgr 95 LK L ?
  2. What is the difference between ABM M/XX LS and ABM M/XX LS L ?
  3. Is there any kind of distance learning course available for ammo/fuzing/target mode selection on the 90/35 series, what are the prerequisites to access the course and how many points would the module score me toward a degree? :) 

Late Edit: what I'm trying to get at is a matrix of what keystrokes result in what combination of target mode, rate of fire, number of rounds to be fired, projectile and fuzing n the 9035DK and NL. If I end up making one, I'll post it.

Edited by ChrisWerb

PS: I know this is a total noob question, but how do I move my perspective around inside the turret? There is a lever for the unitary anti aircraft sight that is just round to the left of the optical sight eyepieces on the CV9035DK and I can't see it to access it.

55 minutes ago, ChrisWerb said:
  • What is the difference between Kulsgr 95LK and Kulsgr 95 LK L ?
  • What is the difference between ABM M/XX LS and ABM M/XX LS L ?

For vehicles with selective ROF, like the M2/M3, CV90, etc, where applicable the ammunition type followed by "L" indicates "Low" rate of fire.  "H" indicates "High" rate of fire.  No letter indicates semi-auto.

On some vehicles there is not low/high, just semi/auto, and here "L" indicates Auto.

2 hours ago, ChrisWerb said:

PS: I know this is a total noob question, but how do I move my perspective around inside the turret? There is a lever for the unitary anti aircraft sight that is just round to the left of the optical sight eyepieces on the CV9035DK and I can't see it to access it.

Look in the direction you want to move and press "N".