Two key location questions.

ChrisWerb

Page up works for me to toggle between contact and proximity for MPAT.

I had a weird problem though. After using them on my anti-helicopter range scenario three times over (getting on for 100 shoot downs), I tried using them in a defence of Gotland scenario I'd made and they simply did not work there, whereas the 3P rounds from the CV9040Bs were devastating. I had unlimited ammo ticked/checked and the rounds were showing as proximity in the top right corner in red. Does that only show what you selected wheras what the commander told the gunner to set was something else (impact)?

2 hours ago, ChrisWerb said:

Page up works for me to toggle between contact and proximity for MPAT.

I had a weird problem though. After using them on my anti-helicopter range scenario three times over (getting on for 100 shoot downs), I tried using them in a defence of Gotland scenario I'd made and they simply did not work there, whereas the 3P rounds from the CV9040Bs were devastating. I had unlimited ammo ticked/checked and the rounds were showing as proximity in the top right corner in red. Does that only show what you selected wheras what the commander told the gunner to set was something else (impact)?

what about the rate of fire for the marder?