NEW Naval Game!!!

[]_--__[]KITT

38 minutes ago, lavictoireestlavie said:

I hope the Russian/Soviet side will also be playable. It looks very good so far!

From what i have seen i dont think.

your a commander of a USN sub but allegedly it will all be in real time and not turn based.

Always had a fleeting interest in navel sims but have yet to find one that stimulates my imagination.

Been tracking this one for some time, but I doubt it´s up to par to what some of us would expect (Fleet Command, Dangerous Waters)!  Killerfish Games, has done "Atlantic Fleet/Pacific Fleet (Android/iPad port-overs) and I just don´t see them with the potential to bring out a "real" naval simulation that can shadow classic´s like 688i H/K or Fleet Command, not to mention CMANO.  Iam not saying I wont buy it though :D

Killerfish home page:

http://killerfishgames.com/general/announcing-cold-waters

For the naval warfare fans you can always go with GG War in the Pacific, or John Tiller´s Midway. No fancy graphics but great gameplay...

Gary Grigsby´s War in the Pacific Admiral edition is on sale at Matrix Games right now till Jan. 8th. It´s at half price so think about it, it wont be at that price till next christmas!

Care,

Red

Edited by Red2112

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...