Abrams

RogueSnake79

This is an M1 skin I made awhile back. Kinda just to test some things, put some filters over it, trying to simulate shadows better. Its not what I would consider a really realistic skin. Some things on it just don't look right to me, but what the hay. Fab said he wanted it, but instead of just pm'n it to him, which is what I was going to do. I figured I post it here just incase anyone else wanted it too.

Mod it, change it, I don't care :)

525.jpg

And Fab, it does have some updates. I wonder if you can spot them? :)

56e83c61e5a26_M107_zip.0fe33d825ca23ebe1

M1 07.zip

Hey, RogueSnake!

Thanks a LOT! I really like this one... The upgrades? New Thermal Sights; New Driver's glass - all-new glass, actually - front and back lights, too, upgraded to v4; modifications on the Driver's hatch, sprocket upgraded to v3 standards, same add-ons to the tarp as Desert v4, front and back ID markings; markings from v3 (the Skull on the black triangle); Stowage bins upgraded to v4; new shadowing effects and the detailing from v4... And last, but not least, there is the new mud treatment - this is new - awesome!

It may not be realistic, but she's a beauty- and I just love it!:bigsmile:

Fab

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hadn't planned on posting this, but what the hell...

The original skin was a bit too faded for my personal tastes, so I darkened 'er up a bit and added an emblem from Comanche Troop. The Comanche emblem is something I like to add to all the Abrams I play with just because I'm digging its style, but unfortunately I can't for the life of me remember which unit this particular C Troop belongs to (I'll bet someone will know, though).

Anyways... attacking past the breach lane, scenario "Deliberate Assault 01" :thelmut:

ss082016mw5.jpg

I hadn't planned on posting this, but what the hell...

The original skin was a bit too faded for my personal tastes, so I darkened 'er up a bit and added an emblem from Comanche Troop. The Comanche emblem is something I like to add to all the Abrams I play with just because I'm digging its style, but unfortunately I can't for the life of me remember which unit this particular C Troop belongs to (I'll bet someone will know, though).

Anyways... attacking past the breach lane, scenario "Deliberate Assault 01" :thelmut:

ss082016mw5.jpg

Wow...that looks great! The darker scheme looks nice on an already excellent skin.

I would love a copy too if you don't mind - greengriff@gmail.com

Thanks,

GG