re-install & codemeter / license question

Canadus

Hi all,

maybe I'm plain stupid or just have overread the info about how to re-install Steal Beasts, when updating on a new version (4.010).

I have downloaded all new install files, uninstalled Steal Beasts (old version 4.005) and then re-installed 4.010.

I have not re-installed the codemeter software, as it was still installed. 

How do I / What do I have to do, to re-activate my license, as I suddenly have to different licenses in my codemeter-software?! One is not activated, the other one is said to be invalid.

I'm a bit confused right now. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction...

Grtz,

Dennis

Edit: I should add, that I have re-installed in a different location than before. Maybe that's part of the problem? 

I'll upload a screenshot. Maybe that will help explaining my problem...

error.PNG

Edited by Canadus

• Members

I can help you better if you contact me by email. That way I can look up your orders. That said, if you are going to send me an email (my username @eSimGames.com), please

1. plug in your CM stick
  2. run the "CmDUST" program. When it's done, it'll open a Windows Explorer window containing a newly generated file "CmDust-Result.log"
  3. please attach that file to your email