Kanium 15th Jan. 2017

Grenny

Greetings.

Manning List updated. As me is doing the inofficial "S1-work", its of course the CO's (Mirzayev ) decision if he wan't to change something.

If someone has the feeling he'd be better suited as plt-leader, we can sort that on Sunday during the TS meeting.

Edited by Grenny

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, FLEXCopMNPD said:

If there are still openings I would love to join :) haven't been able to tank in awhile do to RL military stuff. I am an Engineer Officer by trade so if you still need someone to run the Engineers I would be happy to give it a go. 

Glad to join you on engineers - we can help each other along as I think we may be busy on this mission!

10 hours ago, FLEXCopMNPD said:

Sadly I will not be able to join. My boss, i.e. My wife :) , informed me we have a prior engagement on Sunday and I am unable to game :( If I get paroled and am able to join I will let you know.

That's too bad! I was looking forward to gaming with you. 

Just now, Grenny said:

Again, you are able to read? ...You have something useful to say? Or are you just here for whining?

No need to be rude ! 

I get it , you're making inaccurate recreation of real world Op. 

My intention was to give advice but you're obviously taking it the wrong way.  I'll Let it go !!!

15 hours ago, Mirzayev said:

That's too bad! I was looking forward to gaming with you. 

I appreciate that. I am excited to game with you all as well. The TGIF games are rough on me due to having to work early on saturday morning. Your games are a lot better for me since I am off on Sundays. Hopefully I will catch the next one.

16 minutes ago, ashdivay said:

No need to be rude ! 

I get it , you're making inaccurate recreation of real world Op. 

My intention was to give advice but you're obviously taking it the wrong way.  I'll Let it go !!!

To make an accurate recreation, there would be much more player needed, as the QRF was Bn size. I also would need a map stretching over hundreds of miles of jungle. So I assumed to it is obvious that it can not be a "accurate" scenario(...hence in the opening post "roughly based on".)

I know that you're an expericenced SB player, so I understood your post more as a poke and not an advice offering, especialy after I repeated and clarified the "disclaimer".

Edited by Grenny