Volcano

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It clearly is a secret plot by evil cultist scientists to summon Azathoth.

Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Hmm don't tell me you are reading HP Lovecraft as well ;) ? I'm just asking because I happen to be a big fan/reader of his work.

It clearly is a secret plot by evil cultist scientists to summon Azathoth.

That's not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die...

Gesundheit. You should do something about that cold.

There's supposed to be some new insights regarding gravity, as at least one result of the experiment(s). At any rate, looking forward (or not) to the headlines Thursday.

Somehow, though, I doubt whatever physical hijinks and goings-on will conspire to prevent me from paying the bills. Verdammt.

Shot

Gesundheit. You should do something about that cold.

There's supposed to be some new insights regarding gravity, as at least one result of the experiment(s). At any rate, looking forward (or not) to the headlines Thursday.

Somehow, though, I doubt whatever physical hijinks and goings-on will conspire to prevent me from paying the bills. Verdammt.

Shot

true. we might finally be able to find out if gravity is a particle. and if so, with some more experiments, we might be able to cancel gravity.