Getting a mission to end

cobrabase

53 minutes ago, cobrabase said:

Okay!   Mine just keeps going like the energizer bunny!  Hmmmmmm.....

Are you trying to end the mission with a trigger, or an event?

Does the Blue End Mission set to activate when that specific event occurs, or are there other events that might also end it?

On 1/25/2017 at 6:55 PM, Mirzayev said:

Are you trying to end the mission with a trigger, or an event?

Does the Blue End Mission set to activate when that specific event occurs, or are there other events that might also end it?

Officially trying to end with the Blue End Mission when red forces crosses a user-defined region. 

• Members

End Mission if... (operational) (enemy) forces in (Region X)

In principle, that should be it, really.

Now, important is the distinction between "known enemy" and "enemy"; "known enemy" requires observation (!) of the trigger region by a non-blind unit with (!) radio connection. "Enemy" does not.

35 minutes ago, cobrabase said:

I said that because the problem has not been nailed down yet and have been too busy with work to look at it until now.   Found out what it was.  Having a weird WAV file issue now but everything else is A-ok.

I'm glad you got it figured out. I just didn't want you to think that no one on the forum was willing to help you, quite the opposite really! 

29 minutes ago, Mirzayev said:

I'm glad you got it figured out. I just didn't want you to think that no one on the forum was willing to help you, quite the opposite really! 

Awwww never man!   Best damn forum on the net!   I had to go to work so I left the thread hanging.  Sorry about that all!