Jump to content

Request for Abrams related manuals


Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, Nate Lawrence said:

Does anybody have links to FM/TM's relating to the M1 Abrams, preferably the M1A2 SEP? I found FM 3-20.12 Tank Gunnery on Scribd but couldn't download it, if anyone has that please link it too.

No, your best bet would be to use the SB Wiki. http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbwiki/index.php?title=M1A2_(SEP)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

Yep, but unfortunately I can't release them.

 

US TRADOC maybe more liberal with their classification system.

 

 

Sometimes the things that governments keep classified just make me laugh.

They'll execute you for revealing secrets about it, meanwhile, we've got one on display in a museum and already know everything about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Maj.Hans said:

Sometimes the things that governments keep classified just make me laugh.

They'll execute you for revealing secrets about it, meanwhile, we've got one on display in a museum and already know everything about it.

 

We'll of course you are entitled to your opinion, but I have to work within the rules, not matter how silly you might regard them to be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

 

We'll of course you are entitled to your opinion, but I have to work within the rules, not matter how silly you might regard them to be.

Oh I never suggested that you should do anything but work within the rules.

 

Just saying that governments in general tend to be kinda stupid sometimes.  For example, Hungary considers the SA-6 "Gainful" (2K21 "Kub") SAM system to be a super-dooper highly classified national secret...

Meanwhile, everyone who could possible go to war with Hungary either already has their own SA-6's that they operate or otherwise got access to the system to learn everything about it...But it's still a secret!!!  Shh!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2017 at 5:57 AM, Maj.Hans said:

Oh I never suggested that you should do anything but work within the rules.

 

Just saying that governments in general tend to be kinda stupid sometimes.  For example, Hungary considers the SA-6 "Gainful" (2K21 "Kub") SAM system to be a super-dooper highly classified national secret...

Meanwhile, everyone who could possible go to war with Hungary either already has their own SA-6's that they operate or otherwise got access to the system to learn everything about it...But it's still a secret!!!  Shh!!

 

Well, they have probably upgraded them since the USSR dissolved.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's in pre-release so maybe the publishers haven't decided what picture should be on the front cover and they needed something something they could show to a potential purchaser?  Maybe the person picking the picture doesn't have a clue?  Maybe it's fake?

 

In other words, I haven't got a clue.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...