Euro wonder tanks!

outontheop

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My understanding was:

Much less/nothing to implement it at the appropriate time when there is slack development time/capacity. Implementation as part of a customisation project would be expensive, but much less than the $8m figure.

If you want this right now, then the $8m costs include the costs of development, plus compensation for the loss of good will incurred by disrupting their military project timetables and the likely loss of future business as a result.

• Members

You'll get it once that I have completed a five-party swap deal. First I need to hand some old shelves and a mattress to the guy with a donkey cart. I can then use the cart to haul coal for an old lady across town. Once that the coal's in, she'll hand me cabbage. Now, the cabbage in itself is useless, but that guy that I know has a friend with vinegar. We're going to a third guy who's a storage jar carpenter. We three will then form a Sauerkraut company. I'm hoping to change my share of Sauerkraut against a used MiniDisc recorder with which I can then take some sound recordings on the firing range. Those I'll give Volcano, and he promised me some food for the donkey to keep it alive. I'll then go to a nearby farmer (somewhere in Ostwestfalen, a mere 200 km west from here) and change donkey and cart against the goat.

Clever, eh?

You'll get it once that I have completed a five-party swap deal. First I need to hand some old shelves and a mattress to the guy with a donkey cart. I can then use the cart to haul coal for an old lady across town. Once that the coal's in, she'll hand me cabbage. Now, the cabbage in itself is useless, but that guy that I know has a friend with vinegar. We're going to a third guy who's a storage jar carpenter. We three will then form a Sauerkraut company. I'm hoping to change my share of Sauerkraut against a used MiniDisc recorder with which I can then take some sound recordings on the firing range. Those I'll give Volcano, and he promised me some food for the donkey to keep it alive. I'll then go to a nearby farmer (somewhere in Ostwestfalen, a mere 200 km west from here) and change donkey and cart against the goat.

Clever, eh?

ah good I'll give you 2 chickens for a jar of Sauerkraut but I'll need my goat for milk to make cheese to give to the deli for some ham to trade for beef wich me and a gardener will make stew to give to the lady that makes blankets to give the blankets to the children of the translator to help us lern German to get a job to buy a map to find a a cart going to Berlin and take my goat and make more cheese to get 3 chickens and a pig(thats alot of cheese) to trade for a dog to help me hunt to sell the deer to buy some blankets and survive the winter and in the spring I'll plant some food to sell at market and buy some plane tickets and get back to the states after waiting three months to bring the dog and my goat to make more cheese and sell it at unreasonable prices. So Ssnake would you like some cheese?:)

Edited by alpha6
makes not make