I would like to buy Steel Beasts Gold - anyone wants to sell their disc?

frankiekam

Well, the title says it all. I think that Steel Beasts Gold will be a fine addition to my library of simulation games. That way, my trilogy will be complete. Steel Beasts 1.195, Steel Beasts Gold and Steel Beasts Pro PE 4.01. Anyone still has a working Steel Beasts Gold disc and wants to sell it for a reasonable price? Frankie Kam, Malaysia.

Edited by frankiekam

It mite work out cheaper for you to send your copy

postage from Ireland is pretty steep

Or maybe we could both send them so frankiekam can play H2H- co-op with somebody.

We armour sim guys need to stick together there ant a lot of us out there. LoL      

Hi tarball. Ah, yes those were the days. You are a kindred spirit. These days with Pro PE 4.010 we bask more in a beautiful shower of white-hot sparks, as the tank succumbs to a beautiful turret-ring killshot from a concealed T-80. Destroyed. That dreaded word. 

Just for the record, Marko still has his Steel Beasts Gold original box with CD and manual. If anyone is interested to buy SB Gold, you may contact him or Ash.

I didn't realise that I could update my Steel Beasts 1.195 to 1.226 and that would make my Legacy game identical to Steel Beasts Gold in terms of features. Previously when I was on SB 1.195, I couldn't open many of the SCE files in the Legacy Downloads section. Now that I've updated to 1.226, everything is smooth sailing. I explained to Marko and he is cool with it.

Edited by frankiekam