cannot instruct Bradley gunner to use coax

Rangoon

In version 4.019, I can't seem to get my Bradley gunner to use Coax. If I'm in the gunner station, the M key or the End key both select Coax (but M does not switch back to 25mm, which I assume is as intended). If I'm in the commander station using override, I can switch to coax with the M key, though the End key in this case does nothing. However, if I tell the gunner to use Coax, the message just pops up "Gun Select: Main" and does nothing. Neither the M key nor the End key work here. 

Something I'm doing wrong? Bug? 

To tell your gunner to use coax you need to press M once he has identified the target and you are still overriding. When you release the override he will engage with coax(this doesn't make too much sense,so maybe is a bug,but works).

M dont toggle between coax and main gun in some vehicles with autocannon, you need to press Insert/Del to go back to main gun.

Edited by Colebrook

When I said "I assume is as intended" about the lack of toggle (back and forth select) behavior I was giving the benefit of the doubt but perhaps that's related and they're both bugs. I figured it was different from the Abrams, but it really shouldn't be since a) it really is a main gun in that sense, and b) Ssnake says it "should toggle between coax and main gun" like it does for the Abrams. So it seems that's not working the way it's supposed to, either. 

Another strange behavior that I can't reproduce 100% of the time is that *sometimes* the M key from the TC position will actually tell gunner to switch from coax to main gun. I haven't yet figured out when it does and when it doesn't, but twice now I've been in the gunner seat, switched to coax, then moved to TC seat, hit M and it changed back to main gun (last selected 25mm ammo type). So the plot thickens?

To reiterate, as I've tested this again today:

From gunner seat in Bradley the M key changes to coax, but not back to main gun. You can also switch to coax with the End key.

From TC seat, the M key does nothing, and neither does the End key. The Ins, Del, and Home keys work as expected. When pressing the M key, the sim does see it however! I know this because it prints a message about selecting the main gun (regardless of whether the main or coax is currently selected). 

From TC seat with override, the M key will select coax, however it will not toggle back to main gun. The End key does nothing.

Of further note, I tested using an alternate hotkey and the behavior is the same. 

• Members

This may be a Bradley thing. Some vehicles have a switch to toggle between coax and main gun, and that's the Steel Beasts default. However, the Bradley specifically has a weapons control panel between gunner and commander, and you'll see the coax being one of several options to activate. So, in this specific case the behavior may very well be intended to reflect the way how the control panel works in the real vehicle.

Sure, that makes sense regarding selecting what you want on the panel vs. a toggle. So that just leaves the main point - gunner won't respond to TC's command to switch to coax. I guess that must be a bug. There is some other weird behavior in there (like how sometimes the toggle does work and other times not), but the primary issue is gunner ignoring TC.