Display Problem

Vacquero

Having a problem with SB crashing in windowed mode, because of my widescreen setting I think. So I changed the resolution to what I thought would work, well I was wrong. Set it to 1400X1050, and I can't see the bottom part of the screen. Therefore I cannot change the damned resoulution because I can't find the 'OK'. What can I do?

Game screen larger than monitor??

http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/showthread.php?t=11990

if you delete the options.dat file, SB Pro will then start with the default options in effect.

if you are using windows XP the options.dat file is located in:

C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\Application Data\eSim Games\Steel Beasts\options

the post by "unga" in the thead i linked to above gives the location of the options.dat file if you are using Vista for your OS.

Case solved, but in an entirely different manner. Hooked up my old monitor, and set up dual display. I'm glad to hear there is a way, that's less of a pain in the ass to fix all that.

@Ssnake: I don't think it's SB that was crashing per se, but my POS grapchics card. I am sorely dissapointed with it, ATI X1650pro, it will soon be replaced with an NVIDIA card.