Words in Ilegible menus

Overlord

Hi.
I recently changed my monitor for a new 34 "monitor to a resolution of 3440x1440, the problem is that I can barely read the briefing and hardly see the menus, they are not clearly distinguishable.
Is there any way to solve this problem?

Can i change the font or size ?

Thank you

Foto

https://goo.gl/photos/bmZ3ct1vFJnJyzRc8

SBProPE64cm 2017-05-12 04-32-02-04.bmp

SBProPE64cm 2017-05-12 04-32-02-04.bmp

I can not do this.
Buy a better monitor to see everything better. Degrading this monitor to the resolution of a normal monitor would be an error.
The immersion that gives you a screen of 34 "is infinitely better than one of 27" for example, I have a lot more FOV and that is not counting that it is curved.

In other simulators the letters and menus, agree with the resolution, I do not know why in SB this does not happen, that's why I'm looking for a solution.
It becomes quite annoying the trick of having to strain your eyes to have to read them given their size, I can play because many of them are in memory, but that between the small print and that there is not much ocontranste behind because they look pretty bad the truth.

Let's see if someone can help me.
A greeting.
Thank you.