Can this be done?

Werewolf

I'd like to be able to setup a scenario where the player is a company commander - of a tank company. His company needs to be human not PC controlled so the player can give the platoons orders.

But here's the kicker: I don't want the player to be able to flit about from vehicle to vehicle. I want him to stay in the Commander's tank and stay in the commanders position and not hop into the gunner or driver's position. I can make it so that only the commander's slot is available but that doesn't prevent the player from hopping about from vehicle to vehicle as he wishes.

I'm not having a lot of luck setting this up. Hoping one of you guys with a lot more experience with scenario design than I know whether or not this is even possible and if it is would describe the process.

Thanks....

Create your scenario. Go to options and select ony  available view is Tank Commander.

For a single platoon. Separate all vehicles of the platoon , let the one with the human as human controlled and the other 3 make them as computer controlled but after this place them  back together again into the human controlled platoon

For a fiull company I am not 100% sure since I am on holidays away from my PC and I cannot test it, but I think that if you place the human player in a separated CO/A vehicle if the rest of the Alpha Company vehicles are Computer Controlled, the CO/A can still give them routes or commands in the map. Worth to try. ;)

• Members

There is an option to disable teleporting, but it may be confined to the classroom version (either in the mission editor, or when setting up a network session).

Likewise, disabling other crew positions is an option, but will be applied only to single player mode. We had it also in multiplayer for a while in early versions, but that caused problems. I cannot rule out however that we recently made some efforts to make it available again; you'll have to try that out.