Editing scenarios - Newbie

Richard7506

Ok Newbie question guys.....just working through the scenario creation videos. How does one edit a pre-made scenario. Have no trouble with the "human side" but can't seem to enter the OPFOR side of things. Is it that pre-made scenarios lock down the OPFOR side of things to prevent "snooping" on the enemy locations before the scenario starts? Can this be overridden? 

Thanks, gents. 

One can add a password to lock various sides in a scenario from being accessed in the editor. If the scenario you're looking has been password protected the only thing you can do is contact the creator and see if they'll give you the password.

2 hours ago, Richard7506 said:

Thanks....would anyone know of any unprotected scenarios? Trying to boost up the good guys for my LAN guys so they don't get creamed on the first scenario. Want them to really enjoy the experience  lol  :D

What type of scenarios are you looking at? Plenty of them are unprotected. 

On 5/30/2017 at 7:50 AM, Richard7506 said:

Oh ok, thanks. I downloaded 2 and they were all protected. Bad luck will start D/L'ing a few more. Thanks, I thought it was the norm. 

Cheers

Rick

Feel free to check out my scenarios. I purposely do not protect them so others can learn from my logic (or errors in logic!) - No better way to produce more scenario designers. 

Edited by Apocalypse 31

On ‎29‎-‎05‎-‎2017 at 11:51 PM, Richard7506 said:

Thanks....would anyone know of any unprotected scenarios? Trying to boost up the good guys for my LAN guys so they don't get creamed on the first scenario. Want them to really enjoy the experience  lol  :D

Wow  - I didnt think anyone did LAN anymore?

Would be perfect for this Simulation