Best music for PRE-combat ?

Nike-Ajax

Dunno why, but these really want me to grab one of my swords and train with some other crazy guy ... HEMA, Viking ... I dont care :D

And THIS makes me look for a peacemaker ... and somebody who insults my donkey ... xD

And this for some reason gives me an unnatural craving for Rum ... and makes me reach for a sword again ...

18 hours ago, Nike-Ajax said:

WOW ... that Riverside REALLY has a good sound, especially since its at a concert! Its on line with Pink Floyd when they peaked ...

Yes, the guitarist nails David Gilmores tone and technique in this song.

Sword music for a warrior :)

VERY good stuff ... The Nazareth Album BITCH ...aka hE(a)ir of the  dog (clever little pun there) Is a LEGEND. I literally wore out my copy on LP... twice ...

Personally I prefer this, even though every single number on the album is a classic (Miss Misery is a strong second):

I think it would be good for POST-combat

And on that note another oldie to calm battlenerves

Wait for the ricochet ... 

Or this ... 

Jeff swims with God ...

With regards to Hair of a Dog, must have been 15 when I got the album, and would just stare at that album cover.  I loved everything about this album, then became a Nazareth fan till date.  Love that broken voice :)

Here´s another of my faves..

Another favorite singer with a broken voice (no, it´s not Joe Cocker :D), but Graham Bonnet...