Wargames

Red2112

10 hours ago, Red2112 said:

Do you play It?

BTW I think the dev Is In the Navy, or was not sure, and I think there´s a skirmish coop mode In MP too.

Yes I play it. It a technical marvel, super smooth, well designed. It's like watching The Expanse or a space battle version of Command Modern Ops :)

It's mostly a tech demo now with singleplayer and multiplayer skirmish mode. I'm waiting for scenarios, campaigns etc. and according to the dev it is coming.

5 minutes ago, Count Sessine said:

Yes I play it. It a technical marvel, super smooth, well designed. It's like watching The Expanse or a space battle version of Command Modern Ops :)

It's mostly a tech demo now with singleplayer and multiplayer skirmish mode. I'm waiting for scenarios, campaigns etc. and according to the dev it is coming.

That´s great! Yes It´s like the last battle In The Expanse Indeed. It has a bit of Nexus The Jupiter Incident If you ever played that. Cool stuff and I am also looking forward to all the new stuff too.

I like a lot of Medal of Honor Allied Assault and it's extra disks Spearhead and Breakthrough. Tank missions are quite awesome. Also sniper missions are great. I recommend this trilogy for everyone who hasn't played them yet 

Edited by bloodycut

20 hours ago, bloodycut said:

I like a lot of Medal of Honor Allied Assault and it's extra disks Spearhead and Breakthrough. Tank missions are quite awesome. Also sniper missions are great. I recommend this trilogy for everyone who hasn't played them yet 

Better off posting It on the "Tactical FPS" thread, and yes personally I like MoH over CoD or BF. Thank you for your recommendations.

Tank Ware Tunisia 1943 has a pretty good price on Steam If any one wants to get there feet wet with the series, or simply give it a try. UI has It´s learning curve but so does CMO (Command Modern Operations), so it Is what It is but well worth the effort IMO.

20 minutes ago, Count Sessine said:

Hmm, strange didn´t update on my end yet, but thanks!

BTW, Tank Warfare Tunisia 1943 Is on sale (80% off) on Steam. Graviteam Is based In Kharkov Ukraine, so any help Is welcomed.

Steam:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/549080/Tank_Warfare_Tunisia_1943/

This War of Mine Is also on sale and all the money goes to support Ukraine.

Steam:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/282070/This_War_of_Mine/

Red

On 2/25/2022 at 10:27 PM, Count Sessine said:

Ok, I see what update your talking about. It´s v1.05 and It´s a Beta build so It wont show as a update unless you enable the beta branch. I´ll wait till It´s clear for the official branch. Again, thanks for the heads up.

On 2/26/2022 at 1:43 PM, Red2112 said:

New update for Nebulous FC, v0.1.0.7.

Added a much needed plane rotation (flip) view (Ctrl+Shift+Space) for tactical and regular view. Some balance tweaks and fixes...

Change log:

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/887570/view/3133946724561202910

Red

I really hope they get started on the singleplayer content soon as promised.