Jump to content

Wargames


Red2112
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Count Sessine said:

Nebulous is VERY good :)

Do you play It?

 

BTW I think the dev Is In the Navy, or was not sure, and I think there´s a skirmish coop mode In MP too.

Edited by Red2112
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Red2112 said:

Do you play It?

 

BTW I think the dev Is In the Navy, or was not sure, and I think there´s a skirmish coop mode In MP too.

Yes I play it. It a technical marvel, super smooth, well designed. It's like watching The Expanse or a space battle version of Command Modern Ops :)

It's mostly a tech demo now with singleplayer and multiplayer skirmish mode. I'm waiting for scenarios, campaigns etc. and according to the dev it is coming.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Count Sessine said:

Yes I play it. It a technical marvel, super smooth, well designed. It's like watching The Expanse or a space battle version of Command Modern Ops :)

It's mostly a tech demo now with singleplayer and multiplayer skirmish mode. I'm waiting for scenarios, campaigns etc. and according to the dev it is coming.

That´s great! Yes It´s like the last battle In The Expanse Indeed. It has a bit of Nexus The Jupiter Incident If you ever played that. Cool stuff and I am also looking forward to all the new stuff too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like a lot of Medal of Honor Allied Assault and it's extra disks Spearhead and Breakthrough. Tank missions are quite awesome. Also sniper missions are great. I recommend this trilogy for everyone who hasn't played them yet 

Edited by bloodycut
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, bloodycut said:

I like a lot of Medal of Honor Allied Assault and it's extra disks Spearhead and Breakthrough. Tank missions are quite awesome. Also sniper missions are great. I recommend this trilogy for everyone who hasn't played them yet 

Better off posting It on the "Tactical FPS" thread, and yes personally I like MoH over CoD or BF. Thank you for your recommendations.

 

Tank Ware Tunisia 1943 has a pretty good price on Steam If any one wants to get there feet wet with the series, or simply give it a try. UI has It´s learning curve but so does CMO (Command Modern Operations), so it Is what It is but well worth the effort IMO.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Count Sessine said:

 

Hmm, strange didn´t update on my end yet, but thanks!

 

BTW, Tank Warfare Tunisia 1943 Is on sale (80% off) on Steam. Graviteam Is based In Kharkov Ukraine, so any help Is welcomed.

 

Steam:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/549080/Tank_Warfare_Tunisia_1943/

 

This War of Mine Is also on sale and all the money goes to support Ukraine.

 

Steam:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/282070/This_War_of_Mine/

 

Red

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/25/2022 at 10:27 PM, Count Sessine said:

 

Ok, I see what update your talking about. It´s v1.05 and It´s a Beta build so It wont show as a update unless you enable the beta branch. I´ll wait till It´s clear for the official branch. Again, thanks for the heads up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/26/2022 at 1:43 PM, Red2112 said:

New update for Nebulous FC, v0.1.0.7.

 

Added a much needed plane rotation (flip) view (Ctrl+Shift+Space) for tactical and regular view. Some balance tweaks and fixes...

Change log:

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/887570/view/3133946724561202910

 

Red

I really hope they get started on the singleplayer content soon as promised.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...