Kanium Sunday Event 20th of August

Swordsmandk

If it was due to my response to Rad's repeated racial slurs...I'd have expected removal of my post and/or sanctions against me. Removing an organization thread seems to be a bit over the top as its a collective punishment against uninvolved players...

Edited by Grenny

1 hour ago, Ssnake said:

The decision is under review and may well be reversed. 

Good to hear. Thanks for the communication, and I hope that this can be sorted.

When woke up this morning, I was in the largest, most active SB VU. As I go to bed,  I now find that I'm in a large, active ArmA VU.

2 hours ago, Ssnake said:

The decision is under review and may well be reversed. 

Please keep us updated. We made a collective decision several months ago to NEVER allow Rad to play in our games due to his extremely racist comments, and his lack of cooperation as part of a team.

I can include you in this conversation if the evidence will help you reach a decision.

• Administrators

The moderation UI is not that great, leading one to believe that a comment on a event was actually a description of an event.  Please add some description when reporting stuff so it leaves no room for interpretation.

Other than the deleted event, everything is fixed.

Sorry!

No its not i still have a mark on my profile

rwYcIkL.png

The first i got for trying to restrict Zaphod with a joke which some apparently didn't find funny and could be found interpreted as sexist. But was merely a joke about zaphods way of commenting with annoying stuff on every second and third post for 5 or 6 pages for no other reason then being annoying and get peoples reaction or goat or whatever its called. so he succeeded. 9_9 and he think its hilariously funny that he did it and i got banned for 1 day for it for trying to stop him without making a case out off it with a joke

and i still have restrictions

NllGwo1.png

MD

Edited by Major duck

Thank you for removing the ban from Major Duck, shame about the thread though. Oh well, as you say, the UI is faulty and mistakes were made - these things can happen.

Besides that, I think Kanium would find it welcome for proper justice to be done to those that are truly deserving in this case. It would also be good if you could trouble shoot Major Duck's ongoing restrictions and finish it off with a direct apology to Major Duck. Nothing fancy, just a re-establishment of all things nice and just, so that we may continue our experiences together.

- DrHat, Co-founder of Kanium

Edited by DrHat

sounds good and reasonable Swords and MD - thanks for the effort and info.

And thanks also for the continued effort in creating, arranging and sustaining the biggest SB events outside military simulators.

And lets honor that by not commenting more on the event's leading up to this unless MD and Swordsman request it.

And look forward to next Sunday where Zaphod will prove if he has what it takes. No pressure...

Edited by Nike-Ajax

On 18/08/2017 at 6:31 PM, Major duck said:

But was merely a joke about zaphods way of commenting with annoying stuff on every second and third post for 5 or 6 pages for no other reason then being annoying and get peoples reaction or goat or whatever its called. so he succeeded.

I found an easier way - I just block him.

2 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

I think TGIF might pip Kanium meetings.

My bad:

I did not think that they mounted sessions with an average of +25 participants, which only once or twice have been cancelled.

I stand corrected.

It doesn't really matter anyway because my intent was not to create a contest, nor in anyway to belittle their efforts. TGIF are good people and I only wish all the best for everyone in it. And for the event which I only have good things to say about.

I would be in it every time if I could play at 02:00 to 04:00 am.

In fact the same goes for you and your sessions Gibson which is a pleasure and honor to be in.

To give praise to someone doesn't mean you deduct from the good efforts of others.

If I failed in that, then its on my shoulders and nobody else's, and if my lack of articulation and precision offended anyone, then let me offer my apologies and wish you all a good day ?

As for Zaphod... I am no Christian, but I do believe that some passages of the Bible makes some sense sometimes. Specifically in this context the one about seeing the speck of sawdust in your brothers eye....

Or: Let he who is without a forest, cast the first log ... Or something to that effect ?

Edited by Nike-Ajax