Kanium Sunday 3rd of Sep 1800 UTC "Operation Desert Tortoise I" Special NTC by Apoc

Major duck

Kanium Sunday 3rd of AUG 1800 UTC "Operation Desert Tortoise I" Special NTC by Apoc
Where: Kanium TS : teamspeak3.i3d.net:10077

World clock 1800 UTC

Everybody is velcome , though we recommend that new players contact Major Duck, Swordsmandk to get an intro to our use of TS and get setup and get a small get familiar session sometime before the scen as it can be a very very steep learning curve to play multiplayer compared to single player.

Its our experience that most new players hang around much longer with that approach and most learn something new that way.

We have no requirement for participants to be a member of our VU(Virtual Unit) and you can be a member of other VU's and still play with us or to participate on any number of games etc..., we have a rule that says that your only velcome when you want to play and remember family is more important then the game.

Operation Desert Tortoise I
by Apocalypse

1. SITUATION 
a. Enemy. An Armored Battalion from the 18th Armored Brigade is established in a deliberate defense along Pioneer Pass. They currently have one company of T-80U tanks, supported by dismounted infantry forward, in vicinity of OBJ SLAYER, that has established a disruption zone to provide early warning and maneuver space for the remainder of the Battalion, which has established their main battle zone around the bottle-necked area of Pioneer Pass. The enemy maintains sufficient indirect fire and engineer assets (we anticipate at least 1x mine belt surrounding OBJ SLAYER), and is being supported by a sortie of attack helicopters that it may employ at any time. 

b. Friendly forces are assembling for a Brigade-sized attack that will require Pioneer Pass to be clear of enemy forces. In this sector, Team Kanium will lead this attack by clearing enemy forces within the valley and seizing Pioneer Pass, in order pass elements from 2nd Battalion that will continue their attack to the West.

2. MISSION 
Team Kanium attacks to seize OBJs SLAYER and ANTHRAX, to allow follow-on forces freedom of maneuver through Pioneer Pass.

3. EXECUTION 

a. Purpose. The purpose of this operation is to seize key terrain, so that follow-on forces have freedom of movement. 
b. Key Tasks 

1. Seize OBJ SLAYER
2. Seize OBJ ANTHRAX
3. Clear enemy armor within Pioneer Valley & Coyote Valley

c. End State 
i. Terrain. Pioneer Pass is seized and enemy (armor) are clear from Pioneer Valley
ii. Friendly: Friendly forces are prepared to safely pass follow-on forces from 2nd Battalion. 
iii. Enemy: Elements of the 18th Armored Brigade are defeated, destroyed, or neutralized; unable to interfere with friendly, follow-on forces. 
iv. Civilian: Minimal collateral damage and disruption to the civilian way of life. 

d. Fires 
3x Batteries of 155mm will support this operation. (Offscreen)

FPCBmVl.png

13 hours ago, Mirzayev said:

I took one. I'll have to do some edits before posting since there is (as always in an operation) plenty of downtime. 

Of course, this was always broken by @Gunslinger668 or @chrisreb "showing their concern" for the A66 callsign. ;)

Thanks.

1st: You're better at video editing anyway...

2nd: B1 is 90% marching and downtime, not much to make a video from anyway.