tank range flags.

oscar19681

Alpha6,

You are welcome here just like everyone else. When you make goofy posts most of the time, you can't expect that everyone will appreciate what you have to say. When you play the fool, it should be no surprise when others treat you as one. I don't think it's more annoying than someone who asks the same question again, again, and again.

Others,

If you prefer not to view another members posts, you can put him onto your "Ignore List". You can find this option in your user control panel.

He appears to be leaving a message "So Long And Thanks For All The Fish"...

The only bit that puzzles me, is after saying bye-bye, why the need to hang about to say bye again a few dozen more times...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVq9-GtlvLU

Well, as the song goes, "...until we meet again" There's no mention of how long that will be. :clin:

Come on guys, he's not that bad, just young and enthusiastic. Our community is not very big and I don't think it's a good idea to chase people away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVq9-GtlvLU

Well, as the song goes, "...until we meet again" There's no mention of how long that will be. :clin:

Come on guys, he's not that bad, just young and enthusiastic. Our community is not very big and I don't think it's a good idea to chase people away.

I agree my comment may have been somewhat hostile but surely it was not my intention. Indeed everbody who joins the community be it old young or what rase or country should be welcome within this community.