Up grades or patches??

foxlarry

I'm wondering if there will be any Upgrades or patches coming to SB Pro 4.19 in the next few months.

It would be nice to have some artillery effected mid to high buildings. Cyclone fencing, pipelines, train tunnels,

and highway overpasses would be nice additions. Just sayin.. :-)

17 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

There will be at least one more (free) update, though not with the functionality you describe (not sure what "cyclone fencing" is, maybe they should use it in the Carribean).

"Cyclone fencing" is the generic term for chain link fencing...something I'd be very interested in seeing in SB one day.

Thank you all for the info you provided. Thank you MAJ_Fubar for explaining what I called Cyclone fencing. :-) I'll try to remember to use that term in the future.

Also, thank you for agreeing with me, that it would be a nice addition to the "line objects" menu. Ssnake knows that I always have a long wish list of items

that I would like to be included in SB. The addition of Power lines was a welcome surprise some time ago. ;-)

• 4 weeks later...

In Vietnam we called it RPG fence/wire...We would set it up from the 30 degree angel to about the 75 degree and the 310 degree to about and 290 degree angel front left and right of our tanks...It was supposed to detonate RPG's when they hit the wire..But on at least 2 occasions I saw RPG's that had pushed thru and were snagged by the tail fins and would just hang up..

1 hour ago, delta6 said:

In Vietnam we called it RPG fence/wire...We would set it up from the 30 degree angel to about the 75 degree and the 310 degree to about and 290 degree angel front left and right of our tanks...It was supposed to detonate RPG's when they hit the wire..But on at least 2 occasions I saw RPG's that had pushed thru and were snagged by the tail fins and would just hang up..

If memory serves me right this is fitted to the DK versions of the M113s, don't know if it provides the protective effect though....