Credits Music

Werewolf

Whoa!

I ended up switching the music to Braveheart's "Attack on Muron". I'm hear (pun intended) to tell you that it changes the whole experience watching the slide show. Gave me chills. Amazing ambiance. Amazing how just changing the music makes that slide show so much better.

I'm not quite sure where he was going with that either, as it's kinda obvious that you use music with emotional content similar to the media you're working with. You probably wouldn't use a lighthearted comedy soundtrack to sell a dark and gritty horror film (unless it involves clowns and you're trying to be ironic I suppose.) It does get annoying when, as in the movie trailer spoof I posted above, everyone uses the same cliched style defined by the current standard "recipe for success," but that doesn't really apply to someone picking some music they like for the end credits of a game they play. :D

Edited by Rotareneg

but i do mean to point out how are minds are hard wired, people presuppose free will, i don't see it; even getting bored as you both allude to when something becomes cliche or you get used to it from repeated exposure seems to be a deterministic outcome. minds are rather predictable, and we've learned out to shape and manipulate those perceptions. this so happens in a way we've never really had access materials and share information to study and explain this process before until now.