Classic SB Fulda Gap scenarios

Maj.Hans

Hey guys

Being broke, I still dont have Pro PE. I seem to remember the classic SB having some 1980's and 1990's Fulda Gap multiplayer missions, but I dont have them anymore for some reason.

Does anybody have a copy of them, and as I recall them being PW protected, does anybody have the passwords? I'd like to re-write them for single player use if I can.

Thanks!

• Moderators

Yeah, it sounds like the you are talking about the linked ones that I made a while back -- but I could be wrong (I made 9 scenarios called "1986 Fulda Campaign scn1-9". Anyway, if you are referring to those then they will be in the next update in the "multi" folder (actually old ones may already be in there).

Volcano - I think those are exactly the ones I'm talking about. Do you still have them for the original SB? Also, I seem to recall them being PW protected, would you be OK with releasing the password so I can give Red and Blue some routes for single player use?

Powerful machine isn't the issue...

The scenario looks interesting, very interesting. But unless you'll let me borrow your copy of ProPE and your dongle...

Heh...All you SOB's went ProPE on me...Well guess I know what I'm buying myself for X-Mas.

Well, thats what i did, never looked back.

£60 well spent.

Could do with more guys being online in europe though.

Or it could just be i'm on at weird times.

Well, thats what i did, never looked back.

£60 well spent.

Could do with more guys being online in europe though.

Or it could just be i'm on at weird times.

I'm not sure if I'm going to get PE anymore I'm still banging on my computer to make the last tank sim I bought work:gun::Crash: