KANIUM FRIDAY 29TH OF DEC 1700 UTC "OPERATION LION" BY SWORDSMANDK (Kanium New Years special (Long scenario 4-6 hours))

Major duck

Hi Lusik

We are playing 4.023 there are some of the kanium guys who need to explore all bug fixes as soon as its  out (looks at KT) and ssnake is very good at updating our server license at the same time so we have no choice and we have already played several games with the .023 version there where 1 or 2 bugs  but nothing we couldn't live with.

There has been introduced a couple of bugs but i think over all there has been removed more and worse bugs and our inf guys are very happy with the AT weapons even though they still want to fire them themselves .

But if you decide to upgrade you will be wellcome just like anybody else 

We also have a platoon where there are 2 spanish speaking guys.

ps remember we start early as this is planned as a long game hopefully 4-6 hours play World clock

MD

1 hour ago, Major duck said:

Hi Lusik

We are playing 4.023 there are some of the kanium guys who need to explore all bug fixes as soon as its  out (looks at KT) and ssnake is very good at updating our server license at the same time so we have no choice and we have already played several games with the .023 version there where 1 or 2 bugs  but nothing we couldn't live with.

There has been introduced a couple of bugs but i think over all there has been removed more and worse bugs and our inf guys are very happy with the AT weapons even though they still want to fire them themselves .

But if you decide to upgrade you will be wellcome just like anybody else 

We also have a platoon where there are 2 spanish speaking guys.

ps remember we start early as this is planned as a long game hopefully 4-6 hours play World clock

MD

Thanks. It might be a tight schedule for me though. I thought I might be able to get back home earlier than usual but I will probably be away for at least another 2 hours. I'll let you know if I manage to make it. I may join one of your games on another occasion though. I've barely played Steel Beasts recently but I'm planning to come back to it. 

Servus,

I played a lot of Long night of Tanks, but a 6h mission was a new experience for me. I want to say thank you for all guys who organized this and the guys in my BG and OPFOR.

Awesome mission. If I find the time I make an AAR from my CO view, but my back pain has to leave first. (jesus I´m to old for this)

After the mission the Ambulance picked me up.

SS_17_31_48.thumb.jpg.461a0256525bd8600f2baab3d33cebba.jpg

cheers

D u k e 

Edited by D u k e
fat fingers

That was a really awesome experience. I liked it even better than a Long Night of Tanks.

We had the time to cover a lot of terrain, feel the different phases of the operation. Was really inmersive.

I was with Colebrook in the Reccon Platoon with Leopard 1 and It was really exciting.

The sceanrio was superb. Absolutely inmersive and very well structured and designed.

I cannot imagine the amount of hours dedicated to create such scenario and make it so good.

The leadership was also excellent.  A Delay accion could be quite chaotic and with heavy looses but in our case, it was very good,  

I want to thank  Swordsmandk and Major Duckthe organizers, mission Designers and our Commander Duke and his Staff the fantastic work performed.

Thanks. I will be really looking forward for the next 6 hour event.

Edited by Furia