Ad-hoc/Impromptu SB sessions

Nike-Ajax

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go on leave from the 20th of Dec until the 6th of Jan, so there maybe scope for some more Q & A type sessions - if there's enough interest.

I'm assuming that dates like 25, 26 and 31 DEC and 01 JAN are off limits but is there any interest in this sort of thing at other times?

2 hours ago, Snoggy said:

Wouldn't a discord server be a bit easier for organizing ad-hoc missions? I've just picked up the game... still learning all the buttons, but trying to juggle a mechanized company in combat is proving to be quite taxing while playing solo.

We tried that, with limited luck.

However having posted in this thread, then you can set it up so that you get a mail when somebody posts here.

3 hours ago, Snoggy said:

... I've just picked up the game... still learning all the buttons, but trying to juggle a mechanized company in combat is proving to be quite taxing while playing solo.

Well if you post your availability here, or perhaps here:

Then we can arrange something to help you with that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ad Hoc game around 19:30 GMT. All welcome.

Good opportunity for new players to get their feet wet in multiplayer without any pressure.

Meet in SteelBeasts Teamspeak around 19:30 Zulu/GMT, we can pick people up during the session so feel free to drop in.

DBoy

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...