Ad-hoc/Impromptu SB sessions

Nike-Ajax

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ADHOC - tonight, tonow or not too soon?

To Play or not to Play, that is the question. Whether its nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrow of outrageous OPFOR, or by opposing end it.

Sorry ... my cabin fever got the better of me: Anyone up for some daygaming (for me) today, alternatively tonight at the regular time?

I updated the Gauntlet and would like to see if I made it better and not too hard...

Well … 

"Riding roughshod over others" … is probably a bit too much. Or a lot.

I did not pick the time. But fair enough: I will ask the other only other guy who is in already if we can delay.  

Also as has been stated quite a few times then this is NOT a Kanium thing, so unclear what you guys mean. Which is one of the reasons we meet for ADHOCs in SB TS - per your wish actually.

Edited by Nike-Ajax

Nike, I'm up for euro-tonight.

All are welcome, usually starting between 19:00-20:00 GMT, meet on SB Teamspeak. Don't worry about being on time just drop by, pause and rejoins are the norm for ad-hoc.

DBoy

19 minutes ago, dlad said:

Nike, I'm up for euro-tonight.

All are welcome, usually starting between 19:00-20:00 GMT, meet on SB Teamspeak. Don't worry about being on time just drop by, pause and rejoins are the norm for ad-hoc.

DBoy

Sounds like a plan

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...