Ad-hoc/Impromptu SB sessions

Nike-Ajax

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If "tomorrow" means Thursday 2030 GMT, then I'm afraid not for me (will be at work by 2000 GMT).

Your Friday will be my Q & A Session 4.

No Saturday either if you are making it later still (Sunday morning for me was already marginal based on your Saturday 1900GMT and not possible at all for 2000 GMT).

Edited by Gibsonm

6 minutes ago, Gibsonm said:

If "tomorrow" means Thursday 2030 GMT, then I'm afraid not for me.

Your Friday will be my Q & A Session 4.

No Saturday either if you are making it later still (Sunday morning for me was already too tight based on your Saturday 2000 GMT).

Actually its Tuesday here, so wednesday.

As for time its a valid point, so we will hold on to 2000 GMT as that seemed to work and be the least bad time. 

Friday I have scheduled for your session 

Sorry I mixed the days up.

To be honest anything after 1900 GMT on your Saturday is pretty marginal for me. That gives me 1 hour before I need to leave at 2000 GMT and usually a fair bit of that hour is consumed with working out which mission will be played, etc.

If 2000 GMT or later is what you settle on then I'll probably be a scratching on "Saturdays" going forward.

Edited by Gibsonm

And please:

For all you new guys or old guys who are hesitant to transition into multiplayer games, then the ADHOC sessions really are a good place to start.

So dont be shy, join us and see if MP is something for you, and if so then there are sessions with TGIF, BG ANZAC, Kanium and more ADHOC.

No obligations and no requirements.

:D

7 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

Well I'd argue that ALL VU's offer good experiences for new players.

Ad Hoc is not the only option (which the above implies), but I think I know what you meant to say. ;)

Perhaps I was unclear. :)

I shall try to rectify it:

The ADHOC sessions are by its very definition, unaffiliated with any VU´s or other venues. And as such support them all equally. 

Joining us in an ADHOC in no way precludes any other, including the ones I mentioned above. In other words it is one among … well sadly not many I would submit … but others. 

However with its inherent relaxed concept it might possibly be ONE way for some to get a foothold before they move on to some of the other offerings. 

For me then all activity within SB is good activity, and I hope that all the VU´s thrive really.