Nike-Ajax

Ad-hoc/Impromptu SB sessions

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Nike-Ajax said:

joining in 10

Sorry, even less chance of me joining these for the next six months as we come off Daylight Saving. 2 hours ago was 0430 for me.

Edited by Gibsonm

ADHOC - tonight, tonow or not too soon?

To Play or not to Play, that is the question. Whether its nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrow of outrageous OPFOR, or by opposing end it.

Sorry ... my cabin fever got the better of me: Anyone up for some daygaming (for me) today, alternatively tonight at the regular time?

I updated the Gauntlet and would like to see if I made it better and not too hard...

We will start a session in about 2 hours time from the posting of this message 😁

Posted (edited)

Well it will clash with BG ANZAC.

We go out of our way to NOT conflict with you guys (or accommodate you in the case of when we conduct Rolling Thunder) and you just ride roughshod over others. :(

Edited by Gibsonm

Posted (edited)

Well … 

"Riding roughshod over others" … is probably a bit too much. Or a lot.

I did not pick the time. But fair enough: I will ask the other only other guy who is in already if we can delay.  

Also as has been stated quite a few times then this is NOT a Kanium thing, so unclear what you guys mean. Which is one of the reasons we meet for ADHOCs in SB TS - per your wish actually.

Edited by Nike-Ajax

Did you look in the Calendar?

Did you look in the posts here?

If you had you would have worked out there was a clash.

Nike, I'm up for euro-tonight.

All are welcome, usually starting between 19:00-20:00 GMT, meet on SB Teamspeak. Don't worry about being on time just drop by, pause and rejoins are the norm for ad-hoc.

DBoy

19 minutes ago, dlad said:

All are welcome, usually starting between 19:00-20:00 GMT, meet on SB Teamspeak. Don't worry about being on time just drop by, pause and rejoins are the norm for ad-hoc.

DBoy

Sounds like a plan

2 hours ago, dlad said:

DBoy

I'm in!