someone buy at okaysoft?

Pandur

i just buy a v4 upgrade licence from okaysoft, its 0046 o clock, do humans need to work out the order there? will they only process the order in the morning? if so, what a drag...i was hoping i can jump right in, seems i cant.

Edited by Pandur

• Members

May well be that there's the need for human intervention at OkaySoft. We can automatize the license generation, they can't. But they offer meaningful payment alternatives to our limited selection of Visa & Mastercard, so I guess you had a good reason to place the order there.

• Members

Maybe he doesn't have a credit card.

The banks in Germany charge substantial annual fees for them, the airlines charge extra if you use a CC for reservations, and the EC debit card has basically covered all of the functionality of the CC, but is issued for free. Therefore, most people in Germany see no need for a credit card.

Also, let's not forget that our web shop doesn't offer PayPal as a payment option (the verification contract partner doesn't offer us an acceptable alternative to what we currently have), or payment via said EC debit card, which are quite popular all over Europe (because they were established as a standard in the 1970s already). So, OkaySoft is for us a valuable reseller since they add flexibility (and they speed up shipment times within the EU).

everything resolved, i talk to someone there on the phone, it seems they send out the stuff once a day, that why there was 5 hour gap between order confirmation and getting the upgrade link.

so, if you want to buy with pay pal, okaysoft is the way to go.

if you have a credit card and want stuff done quick you better buy at eSim games directly.

i post this in case someone else search the forums for the same topic.

• 3 weeks later...