Calendar requires administration

Furia

I am trying to use the calendar to see  what Steel Beasts MP events are planned for the next weeks just to find the calendar full of repetitive events that were posted long time ago and that are not happening anylonger. Those events are scheduled to repeat themselves FOREVER. :S

There are even some user requests to delete such events but so far nothing happened.

The problem is that when we have a calendar full of "non happening" events, it makes the calendar a not very efficient or reliable tool.

Can some administrator take a look at this please?

14 minutes ago, Furia said:

I am trying to use the calendar to see  what Steel Beasts MP events are planned for the next weeks just to find the calendar full of repetitive events that were posted long time ago and that are not happening anylonger. Those events are scheduled to repeat themselves FOREVER. :S

Yes, there are lots of outdated ones, but "full" isn't quite accurate.

Certainly the BG ANZAC ones are "live" - I only added the ones for January '18 this morning (there is nothing for say Feb '18 yet). :)

Edited by Gibsonm

I was not meaning the BG ANZAC of course, but I am afraid the calendar it is actuall full of such repetitive events. If you go for instance to April 2018  or Spetember 2019 it is easy to see a lot of repetitive activities that are not actually happening. With so much clutter it is not easy to identify wich ones are actually happening and wich ones are just clones of a forever loop.

• 2 weeks later...