Infantry teams do not reload small arms fire in vehicles

Kingtiger

As title says, Infantry team does not reload Small arms calibre in vehicles, ATGM and RPG works fine.

How to replicate: put the infantry teams on suppresion untill they are 50% down or 0%, them mount them up and dismount them. They will not have refilled any small arms fire. I have tried leaving them for 30mins without any change.

SMA bug test.sce

Edited by Kingtiger

• Members

This may actually be intentional, to be honest. After all, ammo supply is a limited resource. We're kinda liberal with that when it comes to ATGMs and RPGs, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to give infantry also an inexhaustible supply of small arms ammo.

51 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

This may actually be intentional, to be honest. After all, ammo supply is a limited resource. We're kinda liberal with that when it comes to ATGMs and RPGs, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to give infantry also an inexhaustible supply of small arms ammo.

There are 2x more combat loadouts for the smallarms an board the Marder f. e.... so reloading rifles on the IFV and or supply truck should be an option. 

Unlimited. yes. until you guys figure out a way to track the ammo loadout for the dismounts

Considering how weak the infantry is in SB currently where they can expand ridiciolus amounts of ammo for a hit, limiting the ammo like that intentionally is worse then giving them allot of ammo. It practicly mean that in longer scenarios where infantry are in contact allot they become useless half-way through a scenario as they are out of ammo...

Edited by Kingtiger