I'm back! Trying to find a mission I remember...

flashpointalpha

I havent played in a LONG time but I'm back! I'm having trouble finding a mission though that I remember... perhaps someone here can remember it?

It's in the winter, I remember one of the first objectives is going up a hill, there are a few dug in tanks left of a chuch and small town, once past that there is a big downhill and then you come to another dug in tank but its very far away. then you turn left and procede down a road that goes through a thicker clearing that has the next set of alot of enemies. i cant really remember whats past that though, I think the mission ends by taking a town that has maybe 1 or 2 waves of enemies that come before its over. anyone? sorry i cant be more desciptive, I could probably draw a rough map though! pretty sure its a leo map not abrams... but i could be wrong.

downloaded that but nah, not it. this map is much bigger, the part i painted is jsut the first part, bottom of the map. i remember once you clear the hill and take back the town, you clear the second hill, continue west into the forest on that road where u are attacked, then you continue on north towards another town i believe... probably twice or 4 times the size of what i drew...